Upper School Debate Coach/Teacher Wanted
Lake Highland Preparatory School is seeking an Upper School debate coach for the 2019-2020 school year. The candidate must have national-level debate coaching experience in either Public Forum Debate or Lincoln-Douglas debate and a track record of success in coaching top-tier LD or PF debaters . Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Teaching and Instruction of both Middle School and High School Debate Classes
- Full-Time coaching of a nationally competitive Lincoln-Douglas OR Public Forum team
- Assisting in Team administration: Tournament planning, Parent coordination, Staff Coordination, Team Meetings, NSDA Points, League Registrations, etc.
- Available to attend Local, State, and National Tournaments and serve as a lead chaperone (approximately 2-3 tournaments monthly)
- Experience and certification in 7-12th grade social studies is a plus. Must possess at minimum a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
This is a full time, ten month, benefitted position. Salary commensurate with teaching and coaching experience. Send résumé and letter of inquiry to: email@example.com